Thursday, February 7, 2013

"Because I'm worth it!"



Although this morning I got up 2 hours befor the planned departure, I did miss my bus in the usual manner anyway... I was ready to start crying because of my bad luck and miserable life, but in the end managed to persuade myself to calm down and think positively.

That's how I got the idea to spend 15 mins before the next bus arrives in Drogas store and finally buy that L'oreal Color Riche lipstick I'd been thinking of for a while... Not that I needed a lipstick; but there were severals facts taken into consideration:
  • when was the last time I bought a lip-stick (not -gloss)?.. I bet it was more than 10 years ago, when I had some (awful) mother-of-pearl lipstick from Dzintars, which I was using as an eyeshadow as well :) Since then I was totally into glosses.
  • lipsticks are just so "in" now!
  • I ran out of my lip balm, so needed some kind of moisturizer anyway,
  • the main thing of course was that L'oreal's ethernal motto cosmetic bag, coming along with every Color Riche lipstick ;)
  • and finally: "Beause I'm worth it!" :)
I've chosen a sophisticated shade No. 379 "Sensual Rose", which is something shimmering beige with golden pink touch. And I like the way it spreads, feels soft and leaves lips moisturised thanks to E vitamin.

So whether you need (or you think you need) a lipstick - hurry up to Drogas! The offer is valid till the end of February (you get a free cosmetic bag when purchasing a Color Riche lipstick (currently 5,93 Ls) and some other L'oreal cosmetic product).

No comments:

Post a Comment