Tuesday, October 9, 2012

The Royal Choice

Among other items I ordered from ASOS (sure!) last summer there was this sweeet poppy dress by Warehouse. At the moment I can't remember the  exact reason for sending it back: either the bodice didn't suit me, or the length was too mini, or I decided I have enough silk summer dresses besides this one (what a strange flash of rationality, a?)...

The fact is I returned it back and forgot about it... till the moment I accidently saw this article, which claims this dress was among the "lucky ones" packed by Kate Middleton in her honeymoon-suitcase.

image from polyvore.com
 
Как-то прошлым летом я "выписала по почте" ето милое маковое платье от Warehouse.
Уже не припомню, почему именно я отправила его назад: то ли фасон лифа мне не подошел, то ли длинна коротка была, то ли я посчитала, что у меня и так хватает шелковых летних платьев...
 
Вспомнила я про него случайно наткнувшись на эту статью, где утвержадается, что платье это (в числе прочих) упаковала в свой honeymoon-чемодан сама Кейт Миддлтон.

No comments:

Post a Comment