Thursday, November 15, 2012

ASOS Pencil Dress in Colour Block

This bright ASOS labeled dress demonstrated by my favourite ASOS model was definetly a good catch! One of those "put on and go!" expensive-looking garments.  I was lucky to grab the last piece at half price, hehe (something around 33 Eur)!  

The first time I put it on, I immediately received a delighted feedback from my dad and brother! (Need to mention that things like that happen once in a blue Moon ;)
As my brother said, if he was steering, he would definetly pick me up!

I was worried a bit whether the horizontal colour blocks wouldn't add me more "volume", but in fact it turned out to be very flattering! The combination of colours is great for A/W season and definetly won't let you stay unnoticed!

The fabric of this dress is quite thick yet soft; it consists of 84% polyester, 10% viscose and 6% elastane. I like that this touch of viscose "neutralizes" the unpleasant polyester-feel.

image from asos.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment