Friday, November 30, 2012

Teal blue

Every time I come across something what I believe to be "really good" at the price which is "really good", I am feeling very excited... yet bewildered. Deep inside I am considering what's possibly wrong with this thing (or me), if noone else has purchsed it? Where's the catch?!

This is exactly what I've experienced with my new coulourblock dress by A|wear. It attracted my antention like half a year ago and as soon as the price slipped down from 83 to 27 Eur, I went for it!

This sleeveless pencil dress is crafted from thick glossy fabric in teal-blue-grey panels and trimmed with grosgrain black ribbon. Well, as you can see from the picture it doesn't fit properly on the back due to the zip I guess; however the way this dress emphasizes my blue eyes distracts all attention from my back, hehe! ;)

To put it short: looks expensive and feels soft! I am wearing it today and while receiving compliments from the colleagues, wondering why it is still "collecting dust" on the shelves of ASOS warehouse...


 


Here

No comments:

Post a Comment